- Licensed replica of popular International(R) trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.
Now its easy to add UPS(R) service to your HO layout with this exciting series of officially licensed replicas from Walthers that includes Cornerstone structure kits, SceneMaster vehicles and figures!