Rapido Trains N Scale: Osgood Bradley 10 Window Coach - New Haven '401 Green'
In 1934 Pullman-Standard’s Osgood Bradley plant in Worcester, Massachusetts began construction of one of the first true lightweight coaches for the New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad. These iconic cars were used on both long distance and local trains and served well into the 1970s.
- Never before available in N scale
- Full underbody detail
- End diaphragms with etched metal end gates
- New 41-E trucks with metal wheelsets
- Full interior detail
- Partial or non-skirted versions
- “Easy-Peasy” battery-operated interior lighting
- Metal side grab irons
- Accurate paint and lettering