LaBelle Plastic Compatible Gear Lubricant with PTFE - #102
LaBelle #102 is an extremely versatile gear lubricant and has an unlimited number of heavy duty uses for home, office, or laboratory, such as:
**PTFE has been called “the slickest substance known to man” is is the parent chemical of “Teflon” which is registered trademark of Dupont Chemicals.
- Model Trains: Exposed Gear Boxes (all scales)
- RC Models. Exposed gear boxes on all RC models of all sizes and type. Shock Absorbers
- Slot Cars: Exposed gear boxes on Slot Cars of all Sizes
- Bicycles: Exposed cable rub points, gears.
- Fishing Reel mechanisms
- Other uses: Exposed gear boxes on all sorts of Household items, squeaky door hinges, Riding toys, musical instrument keys, mechanical toys of all types.