LABELLE #107 Medium Oil
Plastic-Compatible Motor Oil
Labelle Industries No. 107 Plastic Compatible Motor Oil 2019 formula is a medium-weight lubricant for HO and larger scale models with high-torque motors. With its temperature range of -45F to +450F it's more than suitable for model trains as well as other radio-control vehicles and drone shafts. It is also USDA Food Grade and Kosher certified and contains no chemicals that require Proposition 65 notices in California. Other uses of No. 107 Plastic Compatible Motor Oil include Other uses: fractional horsepower motors, tiny bearings, computer fans, computer printed bearings, sewing machines, large fishing reel mechanisms, drawer slides, door and window locks, precision instruments, large clock mechanisms and small locks of all sizes. This extremely versatile lubricating oil and has an unlimited number of light-duty uses for home, office, or lab...Such as:
- For HO, S, O, Lionel, and Garden size scale model railroads.(OK to apply directly to motor brushes and bearings). Axle bearings on both cars and locos, larger HO Locomotives, including Steam Engine valve gear.
- Larger RC models. Motor Brushes and bearings, axle bearings, servo pivot points.
- Computer Fans, and bearings on allComputer Printers.
- Other Uses: All fractional Horse-power motors, tiny bearings, sewing machines, large Fishing Reel mechanisms, drawer slides, door and window locks, Precision Instruments, and large Clock mechanisms.
- Small locks of all sizes.