Labelle #106 - Grease with PTFE
Just a “dab” will work wonders, put a “dab” on the exposed gear box and run a minute or so, then add another “dab” and it will work its way throughout the gear box and worm gear.Additional Suggested Uses:
**PTFE has been called “the slickest substance known to man” is is the parent chemical of “Teflon” which is registered trademark of Dupont Chemicals.
- Model Trains: Exposed or Enclosed Gear Boxes (all scales)
- RC Models. Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on all RC models of all sizes and type.
- Shock Absorbers
- Slot Cars: Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on Slot Cars of all Sizes
- Bicycles: Enclosed cable rub points, gears.
- Fishing Reel mechanisms
- Other uses: Enclosed gear boxes on all sorts of Household items, squeaky door hinges, Riding toys, mechanical toys of all types.