Kadee Quality Products HO Scale: #570 Barber S-2 70-Ton Roller Bearing Trucks - Code .110 Wheels - 1 Pair
Barber® S-2 70-Ton Roller Bearing Self Centering Trucks
"HGC" Two Piece Fully Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw. Mounting Screws not Included.
The Barber S-2 70-ton Roller Bearing truck is a logical development from the original friction bearing truck first introduced in the 1940's. Our truck is based on a prototype built in 1967, however, the basic design was first introduced in the late 1950's. The sturdiness of the Barber® S-2 truck is evidenced by the forty plus years it has rode the rails to date. A careful observer will spot these trucks in interchange use today. This truck can be used under almost any pre-1970 built 70-ton rolling stock.
• Self Centering Action - Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110) 33" smooth back wheels
• "HGC" Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2