ExactRail HO Scale: Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola - Southern Pacific '12-1965 As-Delivered'
ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola is one of ExactRail's most- loved freight cars. With hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone, the 7466 accurately recreates the prototype's composite wood panels and I-beam frame on your layout.
Built in 1965 for service on the Southern Pacific, the Gunderson 7466 was seen throughout the SP system and North America. Now under secondary ownership, these cars can be seen today via roads in a variety of service.
ExactRail's Gunderson 7466 stands on its own as a masterpiece of HO Scale rolling stock.
About the Southern Pacific '12-1965 As-Delivered' Paint Scheme:
The Southern Pacific took delivery of 200 Gunderson built wood chip gondolas in 1965. The cars numbering from 354200 to 354399 were placed under the class of G-100-12. Another 200 cars that is very close match was built by Pullman-Standard during the same time. These were part of the G-100-11 class.
ExactRail's SP Gunderson 7466 Wood Chip Gondola features:
· Precision micro-tooled!
· Designed, engineered and tooled in the U.S!
· Factory installed Kadee® #58 couplers
· Narrow-style draft box featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
· ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
· CNC- machined metal wheel sets
· Razor sharp painting and printing
· Drop-down brake rigging
· Hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone
· Wire coupler cut lever bars and separately applied air hoses
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail 100-Ton ASF 'Ride Control' Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36" wheels
Era: 1965 - 1990's
Minimum Radius: 22"