ExactRail HO Scale: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar - Grand Trunk Western
Bring the diversity of the prototype to your layout, innovate with ExactRail's P-S 60' 7315 Waffle Boxcar!
In 1974 and with production lot #9749, Pullman-Standard's Bessemer, Alabama plant began the manufacture the 7315 cubic capacity “waffle” boxcar for the Norfolk and Western Railway. Production continued with additional deliveries to the Santa Fe, Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific and Detroit, Toledo and Ironton.
About the Grand Trunk Repaint paint scheme:
Grand Trunk Western (GTW) repaint scheme represents a common version of the GTW car without the GT logo. The GTW car has accurate lettering fonts, data and artwork, and each car number has been matched to those that were actually repainted into this paint scheme.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #58 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Product Type: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36" wheels