Atlas N Scale: EMD GP-30 Locomotive - DCC & Sound - Burlington Northern
• Golden-White LEDs
• Directional lighting
• Dual brass flywheels
• Low-friction mechanism
• Factory-installed AccuMate® magnetic knuckle couplers
• Accurate painting and lettering
• Atlas Master® Silver version is Sound Ready and equipped with
speaker for easy conversion to DCC sound
DCC OPERATION FEATURES (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY)
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function
mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
SOUND FUNCTIONALITY FEATURES (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY):
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and
shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn,
air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
• There are up to 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2
user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
• Equipped with ESU’s Exclusive "Full Throttle" features for ultimate realism
in prototype running.
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.