Circuitron The Tortoise™ Switch Machine - 12 Pack
The TORTOISE™ Slow Motion Switch Machine is the most popular and respected switch machine in the US.
3 second throw, bulletproof stall motor design, DPDT contacts, simple under-layout installation.
Extremely Simple Under-Layout Mounting and all Linkage is included.
Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 3 1/4”
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY DESIGN granted Circuitron a US Patent!
- Lowest Current Drain Switch Machine Available (4 ma. during operation, 15—16 ma. at stall).
- Motor stalls at each end of throw—No Cutoff Contacts Necessary.
- Precision Engineered Gear-Drive Mechanism (superior to screw-drive machines).
- Enclosed Construction.
- Constant Tension on the Switch Points.
- Ultra-Simple Mounting!
- No Additional Brackets or Linkage Necessary.
- Fulcrum adjusts for use in all Scales - Z to G.
- Prototypical Slow Motion Action! - 3 Seconds to Complete Throw.
- Convenient auxiliary contacts.
- 2 Sets SPDT Provided for Powering the Frog or Signals.
- Simplified Wiring.
- Also ideal for grade crossing gates and semaphores.
- 9 year warranty!
Click HERE for the instruction sheet