Badger Airbrush Co. Patriot 105 Gravity-Feed - Fine Head
DUAL ACTION, INTERNAL MIX, GRAVITY FEED
The Patriot, Model 105, is a comfortable, reliable, cost-effective, user-friendly gravity feed airbrush, designed for use by experienced, as well as novice airbrush enthusiasts. Its two angle needle tip precisely mates with the Patriot’s cone shaped nozzle, enabling a single needle/nozzle configuration to spray a variety of materials, while eliminating the need for multiple needle/nozzle variations. It has a 1/3 ounce permanently mounted color cup with a convenient spill-proof cap.
The Patriot’s body design provides exacting balance and long-term user comfort.
The Patriot is a low maintenance airbrush, easy to clean and simple to operate; it will spray any properly reduced paint or airbrush-ready media.
Developed to deliver precise performance and fine line detail, the Patriot is an ideal airbrush for custom art, graphic arts and illustrative work. The Patriot airbrush will operate at 30 PSI, as well as lower pressure settings (10-15 PSI) and is ergonomically balanced for hours of comfortable airbrushing.FEATURES
- The new Model 105-1 "Patriot" is a dual action gravity feed airbrush; set includes an extra tip and instruction manual.
- The Patriot's innovative precision design is enjoyed by crafters, artists, and hobbyists; Dual action, internal mix, gravity feed
- Single needle/nozzle (.50 millimeter) for spraying all Mediums, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylics, enamels, lacquers, glazes, latex, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo, and Totally Tan colors
- Easy maintenance self- centering nozzle design; New acute tapered color well for faster cleaning; Maximum angle trigger clearance and stroke; Patented ?easy access? needle removal system
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs