Kato N Scale: 20th Century Limited - EMD E7A 2 Unit Set - DCC Ready - New York Central
Called “The Most Famous Train in the World”, the New York Central “20th Century Limited” is one of the classic and most recognizable named trains of the 20th Century. Headed by some of the world’s most famous locomotives and connecting the great cities of New York City and Chicago, the “20th Century Limited” - along with its competitor from the Pennsylvania Rail Road the “Broadway Limited” - operated for more than 60 years.The New York Central prided itself on its “red carpet treatment” of passengers of the 20th Century, who would board the train walking across an elegant maroon carpet emblazened with the 20th Century's logo. As a special treat, the Kato 20th Century Limited train will include a "red carpet" re-railing tool, allowing you to place your cars in similar extravagent style!
2 Unit Set Includes:
- EMD E7A New York Central - #4008
- EMD E7A New York Central - #4022
- Completely new tooling for each of the individual car bodies in this set to accurately match the prototype!
- Specific interior and exterior details that match the 50's era consist, including such iconic cars as the "big window" observation!
- Shock absorber construction gives even traction and performance, fitting for these "water level route" cars!
- Observation car with illuminated tail sign.
- All detail parts installed - fully ready to run!
- Interior of cars can be lighted
E7A locomotives are DCC friendly and compatible