ExactRail HO Scale: Magor 4750 Covered Hopper - Western Pacific
The Magor Car Corporation was a New Jersey-based car builder, who from the early 1900s, concentrated on the manufacture of freight cars for international export. However, in 1963, the company was encouraged to give new consideration to the domestic market, based in part upon the success of Magor's aluminum designed freight cars. Previously, Magor had cooperated with Reynolds Materials and the Southern Railway to mass produce the first aluminum freight car for the U.S. market. In 1966, Magor introduced the 4750 cubic capacity aluminum covered hopper. Marketed as a car whose light tare meant more payload capacity, the Magor 4750 Covered Hopper which proved to be one of its most successful aluminum-based designs.
- Exceptionally accurate, well-researched paint schemes
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- Factory installed Kadee #58 coupler
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with all new metal axles!
- Wire grab irons
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Wire coupler cut levers and separately applied air hoses
- Etched metal Morton-style brake platform
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Product Type: Magor 4750 Covered Hopper
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36" wheels